Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I've continued to rip out pictures from magazines and so far, have come up with a lovely collection. I also went on my favourite website www.weheartit.com, it is truly amazing and you can find the most inspiring pictures on the website.
A couple of weeks ago a came across a competition that Dotti had on their website. It was a designing competition and the design brief was to draw a unique jacket of some sort. I was very intrigued so i started sketching a few and then decided to go to bed because it was late! I awoke after dreaming about a jacket with detachable sleeves and frills around the armholes, it was to me, a very unusual jacket. After dreaming of this jacket i knew i wanted to use it in my range because it was unique. Another unique design that i had drawn for another subject was a bolero with smocking on the back. I had always loved this design and knew i wanted to suggest it in my range, and i was intrigued how i would make it if it were to be chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment