Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Surprising News!

I have one a competition! I wasn't expecting to win so it was a huge surprise when they called my name, i think i was in shock! A film producer, named Darryl, came to us and offered my class the opportunity to design a red dress for a short film he was creating to hopefully be opening the Adelaide film festival. They had a specific look they wanted for the dress and they chose mine because it fit the "criteria".

Various things started to rush through my mind after they had called my name like how am i going to do this on top of my final range, thank god they chose the easy red dress, i still have so much work to do on my final range, i hope i can get it all done and what am i going to eat for lunch haha :P

In the end i really do like the design they chose! It's beautiful and elegant just like the 1940's!

No comments:

Post a Comment