Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bodice Patterns and a Surprise!

I arrived at Tafe early so i could get a head start on my pattern making because i felt as though i was a bit behind. I continued marking each bodice style onto my master which i completed just before i went to lunch. I did have to draw on my toile to get the right "look". After lunch i began to trace off each style of bodice. I wanted to get all of the styles traced off but i ran out of time! I was exhausted when i left Tafe and i had to catch the train home which i really didn't want to do because i just wanted to get home and have nap before i went to work. It doesn't take that long to get home but today it felt like forever! I eventually got home and when i walked through the door there was a little surprise waiting for me!

My dog passed last year in December and my family and i had been talking about getting a puppy for last month. We almost bought a Kelpie cross Shepard but decided not to because we really want another Labrador. When i arrived home that day i saw my dad putting out my dogs beds and then my eyes caught this little brown puppy trotting across the courtyard! I instantly dropped all my bags and screamed with excitement! I couldn't believe we had a new puppy dog! It was the best surprise i could ever come home to besides winning the lottery :P
Now it's going to be impossible to leave and go into Tafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment