Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hong Kong!

I finished the toile for the bodice in the stretch tulle which i what i wanted to get done before i went away to Hong Kong! Now i'm back and i'm ready to get into it all...i think!!! When i was in Hong Kong we went to Sham Shui Po which is known for the fabrics and accessories. I decided i didn't want to get my fabric over there because i am getting it through a friend back home, and i didn't like the silks that i saw over in Hong Kong. However, i did get a lot and i mean A LOT of Swarovski crystal beads to embellish my range with. I'm ordering my fabric in the next week, it's taken me a bit more time that i would have wanted but i want to get the right fabric otherwise i don't think it will look perfect!
One more week of holidays and then we're back at our new campus which i am very excited to see because it's apparently amazing! For the rest of the time that i have off i will be pattern making like crazy! I just hope i do it all right so i don't get behind my time plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment