Friday, July 23, 2010

Skirts, Skirts, Skirts!

After the first skirt turned out so well i was desperately hoping that all the others would turn out looking equally as brilliant! The second skirt was a bit difficult because i couldn't get my head around how it would be constructed as the angles were going on a slant and coming out, and i wasn't sure how it would stay up and out. I asked for some help just so i could fully understand how to construct each skirt so i didn't have to hassle my lecturers anymore! I continued pattern making the second skirt which took me a little longer because i had to draw a few more pieces as the skirt needed lining. As this skirt was a little more complicated than the first it did take me a while to complete the pattern making for it which was annoying because i really wanted to be ahead at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment