Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The new campus!

I was able to see the new campus before we all went back to Tafe, which meant i got to claim an exciting new spot. I chose a fabulous spot in the new room we are in, right next to the window! Yipee!!! I immediately warmed to our new campus which i thought wouldn't happen because we were told so many negative things about the place. I got my mother to drop me in the first day because all of the stuff I had to carry in. Then i caught the train home which was very exciting but I'm sure the novelty will wear off after i have to catch it every single day! Our room is on the first level which, has huge windows that provides more than enough natural light to work with. Being in third year gives us the priority to stay in our room during morning tea and lunch where as first and second years do not have this privilege. The only bad thing is that we have to pack up at 3:20pm to be out by 3:30 but i think they are reassessing this decision for third years so we have more time during the day as some of us have a huge work load to complete.

My work space
My Inspiration Board

No comments:

Post a Comment